perjantai 5. huhtikuuta 2013

Songs of Myself #1


















"Cut me free
Bleed with me
Oh, no
One by one
We will fall
Down, down
Pull the plug
End the pain
Run and fight for life
Hold on tight
This ain't my fight"
Nightwish - 10th Man Down


"I found myself in wonderland"
Avril Lavigne - Alice

"Guess I thought I had to change the world
To make you see me
To be the one
I could have run forever
But how far will I have come
Without mourning your love?"
Evanescence - All That I'm Living For

"I still remember the smile when you torn me apart
You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wish they'd turn into real
You broke the promise
And made me realize
It was all just a lie
Could have been forever
Now we have reached the end"
Within Temptation - Angels

"Tears laid for them
Tears of love, tears of fear
Bury my dreams
Dig up my sorrows
Why, Lord, why
The angels fall first?"
Nightwish - Angels Fall First

"When done with me
Forget if you think I feel ashamed
A wild thing
Never felt sorry for anything"
Nightwish - Bare Grace Misery

"All of my songs can only be composed of the greatest of pains
Every single verse can only be born of the greatest of wishes
~
I'm but a puppet of this silent stage show
I'm but a poet who failed his best play
A dead boy failed to write and ending to each of his poems"
Nightwish - Beauty Of The Beast

"Without innocence the cross is only iron
Hope is only an illusion"
Nightwish - Bless The Child

"I don't wanna die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all"
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody


"Keep your feet in the ground
When your head's in the clouds"
Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick


The songs that I live for. The songs that make me live. With their genius, heartbreaking, unbelievably truthful and personal lyrics, and with their mind-blowing, tricky, vivid, complicated, simple, beautiful, just overwhelming melodies, perfect harmonies. But most importantly the feeling, the emotion. The songs make me want to shout, sing, the songs that want to make me explode, the songs that I feel deep, deep down, in my soul. the songs I can talk about for days, the songs from which I can write thousands of posts in here. Those songs, that make me want to describe the indescribable. And to keep this post in a decent length, this is just the beginning, and more is yet to come. Maybe I can make this a "blog series".... :D And fyi, these are in alphabetical order ;). 


got a little creative today, wrote a poem. ♥





Anyway the wind blows...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti